Everyone wants to spend some time for relaxation to get out of from their work tensions by watching any favorite films, videos, and shows. Now, Terrarium TV App giving all these awesome features on your handset gadgets. Just follow the given guide and install Terrarium TV for Kodi Add-on.
Terrarium TV for Kodi/XBMC – How To Download & Install
- You will first download the Kodi on your PC/Laptop.
- Now visit the Kodi official website to get that downloaded.
- You will also need Yatse on your Android device that includes Terrarium TV. You can get Yatse for download on Google Play Store which works as a mediator to use Terrarium TV for Kodi software.
Setting Things Up
Below is how you set up your Kodi App: The Kodi will be needed to be set up laptop or computer because this will enable various devices to connect to it using the local network.
- Lunch the Kodi App >Then Click on the Setting Icon > settings.
- You will need to select “Services” from the menu on the left.
- Click on the “Web server” and check the “Allow remote control via HTTP”. Don’t forget the port that will be 8080 most of the times, which will be needed later in the setup.
- Check the “Remote control” and allow the two options, “Allow remote control by programs on this system” with “Allow remote control by programs different system.”
- You will be able to stream video now, and if you don’t need the subtitle, you can just skip it.
How To Set Up Subtitles
- Click on setting on the menu -> settings.
- Select “Video” from the menu.
- Select the “Subtitles” on the menu, and check the default Television show service.
- Check the option that displays Get more.
- You can go through the interface to see various services available. Then click the subtitle option in Opensubtitle.org
- You can download any of those subtitles options in few seconds.
- Select the subtitle on Yatse or with the Kodi. For Yatse you can do that on the switch, and you will see on the left bar on Kodi.
- You can select the help option below if you have a problem with the Hebrew or Arabic subtitles.
How To Set Up Yatse App
- To setup the Yatse. Lunch the Yatse on your Android, and then click the arrow at the top.
- Select MANAGE.
- Click the plus sign button.
- Click the XBMC / Kodi “Add a running host”(Below it is Ad running note).
- You can then skip the step after searching.
- You need to insert the IP of your computer (you can search Google if you are able to detect this and your operating system. Or your android device can use Fing to do that) input your IP in the box and then Add the Host.
- Select the Host you will need on the MANAGE WINDOW displayed or selects the down arrow to click on of them. You repeat the same step if you which to add a new device.
Stream TV Shows and Movies Using Terrarium TV for Kodi
- Lunch the Terrarium TV with your Android phone, and pick the movie or drama you will love to watch. You will also need to select the source you want to watch from.
- Select “Open with.” on the Menu
- Then select the play media.
- This will show loading on the personal computer you choose on the Yatse or Kodi, then after the video will go on a full screen. If by any mean that does not work, go through the option again and pick another source to watch from.
- You can change the setting of the Kodi or Yatse if you need to. You can play, increase, and reduce volume, pause and all other option there.
Have the Yatse Downloaded on your Android and Kodi on the on the personal computer or Tablets, Follow the step needed to set the Yatse Up, Choose the “Play on media” option. Then you will be able to watch your various interesting movies on the internet with your Android and personal computer. You can ask your questions in the comment box if you need anything.
Recommended: Try easy method to install Terrarium TV on PC Windows rather than Kodi.